Commercial Locksmith Service
Locksmiths are skilled tradesmen who install, adjust, and repair locks and security devices, but locks for homes and locks for businesses are different. Commercial locksmiths in Mississippi provide services for commercial buildings such as offices and objects with locks, such as filing cabinets or safes.
Business Lock Services
When do you need a commercial locksmith? You may need commercial locksmith services for:
- master keying so the CEO or location manager doesn’t have to carry an unwieldly large number of keys. A single master key can be created that accesses every lock in the establishment.
- rekeying in which cylinders of a lock are rekeyed so the original keys no longer work. This is a cost-effective solution that eliminates the need to purchase new locks.
- door services for door-related problems, including installation, repair, or replacement.
- installation of high-security locks, which, when installed by an experienced professional act as a strong deterrent to illegal entry.
- if an employee loses keys or if a lock to a cabinet, desk, or safe malfunctions. A commercial locksmith may be able to repair the lock. If repair isn’t possible, they can replace and install new locks.
You never know when an emergency may strike and you’ll need a commercial locksmith. It’s a good idea to add Pro Solutions Locksmith Company’s number, 601-985-9285, to your contact list so you’ll have it if you need it. We provide 24-hour locksmith services 7 days a week.